CORPORATE & PARTNERSHIP INCOME TAXES:
As a business owner, you probably don’t have time to read up on the latest tax laws to find out which tax breaks you can take advantage of. We stay up-to-date on current federal and state tax laws and tax codes when preparing your business taxes.
- Corporate Form 1120 (C Corp, LLC) or 1120-S (S Corp)
- Partnership Form 1065 and individual Schedule K-1’s
INDIVIDUAL & SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP INCOME TAXES:
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers as today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled even when using an online computer software program.
- Preparation & electronic filing of Form 1040 Federal Tax and CA State Form 540
- Preparation & electronic filing of Schedules C (self-employed) and/or Schedule E (rental property)
- Amended and prior years returns
BUSINESS TAXES & ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
When you have employees, need to pay estimated taxes, and manage your cash flow better, it’s time to delegate to a trusted advisor to assist you with ongoing requirements throughout the year. We can do that with:
- Coordinated payroll processing and relating filings (monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms)
- CA State & Local business tax filings as required: Sales, Property, Capital Gains, Excise, Self-Employment)
- Account management analyzes various activities, projects, marketing campaigns, sales, to aid in the decision making process. Account Management includes the preparation of financial reports, records and accounts for achieving both short-term and long-term business goals
- Cash Management & Budgeting: Cash management is a crucial daily task of every business. Its purpose is to ensure liquidity, keep track of cash flow, and manage short term investments. Budget-related decisions must comply with your sales and marketing history & keep your team on track & working together to achieve your goals.